- The Department of Philosophy, DU organized a seminar on Contemporary Research Topics in Philosophy on 12th April 2019. The seminar started at 10:30 a.m. in the Departmental Library. 
- On Friday, 5th April 2019, Prof. Babu Thaliath, (Centre of German Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University) delivered a talk on ” From aporetic to apodeictic Certainty in aporetic discourses “ The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Departmental Library. ]
- “Building bridges between Latin American and Indian Philosophies“. A one day programme at the department, on 22nd March 2019. 
- On Friday, 8th March 2019, Dr. Bhaskarjit Neog, Assistant Professor, Centre for Philosophy, Jawaharlal Nehru University delivered a talk on “In Passing the Buck to Collectives”. The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Department Library. 
- On Monday, 25th Feb 2019, Dr. Mattia Salvini, Lecturer, Dept. of Humanities, Faculty of Social Science and Humanities, Mahidol University, Thailand, delivered a talk on ‘Nāgārjuna’s Heart of Dependent Origination, Reading Ācārya Nāgārjuna’s Pratītyasamutpādahr̥
dayavyākhyāna’. The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Dept. Library.
- On Friday, 22nd February 2019, Dr. Aditi Chaturvedi, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Ashoka University delivered a talk on “Harmony and isonomy: two models of order in pre-Platonic philosophy”. The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Department Library.
- On Thursday, 14th Feb 2019, Hon’ble Justice Markandey Katju , Former Justice, Supreme Court of India, delivered a talk on ‘How Indian Academicians are cut off from realities’
The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in Room no 21 ( Social Science Extension Building).
- On Friday, 8th February 2019, Prof. Zbigniew Kazmierczak (Professor of Religious Studies and Philosophy, University of Bialystok, Poland) delivered a talk on “In What Way All Religions are Equal?” and Dr. Tadeusz Adam Ozog (Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan) delivered a talk on “Various forms of religious coexistence. European, Japanese and Indian perspective”. The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Department Library.
- On Monday, 4th February 2019, K. Veeramani , public intellectual, writer and leader delivered a talk on “Philosophy of Periyar and Self Respect Movement”. The talk started at 4:30 p.m. in the Department Library.
- On Friday, 1st February 2019, Dr. Aakash Singh Rathore, Professor, author, and an Ironman triathlete delivered a talk on “Towards A Philosophy of Autobiography”.
The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Department Library.
- Book Reading/Author Public Interaction for the book ‘Wittgenstein on Language and Mathematics: An anti- Foundational Narration’ written by Prof. Enakshi Ray Mitra (Dept of Philosophy, D.U.). This event organized by IIAS team on 10th January at 6.15-7.45 p.m. was at Lekhak Manch, Hall 12 at the New Delhi World Book Fair. Prof. Nilanjan Bhowmick (Dept of Philosophy, D.U.) and Prof. Anup Dhar (Dept of Philosophy and Religion, Ambedkar University) spoke on the. book. Click here to see the book cover.
- On Friday, 4th January 2019, Prof. Pradeep.P.Gokhale,Honorary Adjunct Professor,Department of Pali, S.P. Pune University delivered a talk on “A Plea for Cultivation of Sublime Attitudes (Brahmaviāra)”. The talk started at 2:30 p.m. in the Departmental Library, Department of Philosophy, University of Delhi.
List of Friday Seminar Speakers August 2018 onwards
Dr. Anya Daly, University of Melbourne, Australia
Prof Satish Deshpande, Dept of Sociology, University of Delhi
Dr. Ajay Verma, JNU
Prof Lukas Meyer, University of Graz, Austria
Prof.Tista Bagchi, Dept of Linguistics, University of Delhi
Prof Madhulika Banerjee, Department of Political Science, University of Delhi